Happy (almost) weekend! Here’s a few fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area! Thanks!
Lunar New Year Celebration at the MFA: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at the Museum of Fine Arts. Head to the MFA on Saturday for FREE admission for Lunar New Year!
Boston Globe Travel Show: February 9-11, 2018 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. Head to this annual travel show to learn about fun places to travel too, enjoy cultural performances, and get great travel deals! Tickets are $10 online and $15 on-site but free and discount tickets may be available.
Berklee High School Jazz Festival: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Hynes Convention Center. Berklee College of Music is hosting their annual high school jazz festival and is free and open to the public!
Mass Ave Mardi Gras: February 10, 2018 at Dorchester Brewing Company. Celebrate Mardi Gras with Dorchester Brewing Company a little early with classic food, music, costumes and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget to enter the current giveaway on the blog to win a family pack of tickets to the Discovery Museums in Acton to use anytime! Last chance to enter is this Sunday by midnight! Good Luck!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020