Here are some fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston! As always, please let me know in the comments if I missed any of your favorites!
Holiday on Ice: Saturday, December 9, 2017 from 11-9PM. Enjoy free ice skating (rental rates still apply) and a free ice skating show at 2PM!
South Boston Holiday Market: Saturday, December 9, 2017 from 11-6PM. Head to South Boston for this 3rd Annual Holiday Market with over 100 local makers and crafters!
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Big Golden Book Storytime: Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 11AM at participating Barnes and Noble locations. Head to a participating Barnes & Noble location (like the Prudential Center location) on Saturday for a free storytime!
Free Photo with Santa at PetSmart: December 9-10, 2017 from 12-4PM at participating PetSmart stores. Bring the whole family (pets too!) to meet Santa and get a free photo too!
Crafting Event at Pottery Barn: Saturday, December 9, 2017 at participating Pottery Barn locations at 11AM. Make felt tassel gift tags at Pottery Barn, pom pom snowflakes at Pottery Barn Kids, and pom pom ornaments at PBteen. Free!
The Enchanted Village: November 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Free Santa Photos at CambridgeSide: November 24-December 24, 2017 at CambridgeSide. Head to CambridgeSide for a free photo with Santa!
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- $5 Holiday Movies at Regal Cinemas This Holiday Season
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020