There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour & Tree Lightings: December 4-6, 2015 across Boston. Mayor Walsh, Santa and friends are spreading holiday cheer this weekend to many different Boston neighborhoods! Free.
Free Holiday Movies at Assembly Row: November 28, December 5, and December 12, 2015 at AMC Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free holiday movie at AMC in Assembly Row this holiday season. It is free but a RSVP is required and they may sell out quickly.
Charlestown Open Studios: December 5-6, 2015 in Charlestown. Local Charlestown artists are opening their doors for free this weekend (and next!)
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, December 5-6, 2015. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of every month at Franklin Park Zoo between 10 a.m. & noon for just $11.95. Head to Stoneham, MA to the Stone Zoo between 10am-12pm and pay $10.95 for admission.
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Blink! A Free Light and Sound Show: November 22 to January 3, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy a FREE light and sound show every night starting at 4:30pm where over 350,000 LED lights blink and dance to music from the Holiday Pops at Faneuil Hall.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget you can score FREE parking in Boston this holiday season with the Park Boston App and you can grab a free $10 dining voucher at participating holiday restaurants as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Holiday Events in Boston
- Mayor’s Holiday 2015 Events and Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets to Holiday Pops
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021