It’s a quiet weekend for special events in Boston this weekend on this Christmas weekend. Hope you enjoy time with family and friends this weekend!
As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Blink! A Free Light and Sound Show: November 22 to January 3, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy a FREE light and sound show every night starting at 4:30pm where over 350,000 LED lights blink and dance to music from the Holiday Pops at Faneuil Hall.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget you can score FREE parking in Boston this holiday season with the Park Boston App and you can grab a free $10 dining voucher at participating holiday restaurants as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday 2015 Events and Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets to Holiday Pops
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020