Happy last first weekend of 2017! Here are some fun and inexpensive things to do this weekend for December 2-3, 2017 in Boston:
Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lighting: December 1-3, 2017 in neighborhoods across the city. Mayor Walsh will be lighting Christmas trees and bringing joy and presents to various neighborhoods in Boston.
Mayor’s Walsh’s Tree Lighting: Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12pm at 800 West Broadway. Head to Medal of Honor Park in South Boston for some holiday fun with ponies, music, and holiday fun. Free.
The Enchanted Village: November 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Holiday Tree Lightings in Boston for 2017
- $5 Holiday Movies at Regal Cinemas This Holiday Season
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021