Happy (almost) weekend! Here are some fun and cheap things to do this weekend if you are looking for some non-shopping activities and some holiday fun!
Boston Tea Party Anniversary: Saturday, December 16, 2017. Celebrate the 244th Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party. The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museums are free today from 10-3PM and there’s a sold out reenactment later at the Old South Meeting House, but it’s free to peek from the outside and take a trip back in time.
Holiday Open House: Saturday, December 17, 2017 from 11-3:30PM at EHChocolatier. Head to Somerville for a holiday open house and sample some holiday chocolates!
CraftBoston Holiday: December 15-17, 2018 at Hynes Convention Center. Check out this bustling shopping event with local handmade gifts and from crafters around the country too! Discount tickets are available through Goldstar Boston for $7.50 (affiliate link).
Harvard Square Holiday Fair: December 15-17, 2017. Head to Harvard Square to check out some great holiday gifts from local crafters and makers at one of the oldest holiday fairs in Boston.
The Enchanted Village: November 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Free Santa Photos at CambridgeSide: November 24-December 24, 2017 at CambridgeSide. Head to CambridgeSide for a free photo with Santa!
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- $5 Holiday Movies at Regal Cinemas This Holiday Season
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020