There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Christmas at Fenway: Saturday, December 12, 2015 at Fenway Park. Celebrate Christmas at Fenway with Wally, Santa, Red Sox players and more as well as get the first opportunity to purchase Red Sox Tickets for the 2016 season. Free, but you must register for a chance to win to attend.
SoWa Holiday Market: December 12-13, 2015 at the Benjamin Franklin Institute. Do some holiday shopping from some of New England’s best crafters and designers! Tickets are $5 and children under 12 are free.
Caroling in the Park: Sunday, December 13, 2015 from 3-5pm at Hayes Park. Head to the South End for some caroling and cider to get into and spread the holiday spirit!
Charlestown Open Studios: December 12-13, 2015 in Charlestown. Enjoy art from local Charlestown artists as they open up their doors from free this weekend!
Free Holiday Movies at Assembly Row: December 12, 2015 at AMC Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free holiday movie at AMC in Assembly Row this holiday season. It is free but a RSVP is required and they may sell out quickly.
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Blink! A Free Light and Sound Show: November 22 to January 3, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy a FREE light and sound show every night starting at 4:30pm where over 350,000 LED lights blink and dance to music from the Holiday Pops at Faneuil Hall.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget you can score FREE parking in Boston this holiday season with the Park Boston App and you can grab a free $10 dining voucher at participating holiday restaurants as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Holiday Events in Boston
- Mayor’s Holiday 2015 Events and Discounts
- Discount Tickets to The Nutcracker in Boston
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets to Holiday Pops
- Discount Tickets for The Comedy Scene in Foxboro
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (October 23-25): Free & Cheap Events - October 23, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week - September 28, 2020