There’s so many fun and free (or almost free) things to do this weekend in Boston. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed your favorite cheap events this weekend.
Community Day at the ICA: Saturday, December 10, 2016. Enjoy free admission at the ICA on Saturday to celebrate their 10th Anniversary!
Holiday on Ice @Kendall: Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 11am-9pm in Cambridge. Enjoy free ice skating (just pay for rentals, if needed) for the annual Holiday on Ice Celebration at Community Ice Skating @Kendall in Cambridge and enjoy a free ice skating show at 2pm.
Holly Day on the Harbor: Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 10-3pm at Atlantic Wharf. Enjoy an afternoon of kids holiday fun with face painting, music, crafts, a magic show, and more!
Taza Chocolate Factory Holiday Open House: December 10-11, 2016 at Taza Chocolate Factory in Somerville. Sip and savor local vendors and more from this fun holiday open house!
Caroling in the Park: Sunday, December 11, 2016 at Hayes Park. Head to the South End to join your neighbors for some Christmas Carols! Please bring a canned good.
Blink! at Faneuil Hall: November 20, 2016 to January 1, 2017 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Enjoy this state-of-the-art sound and light extravaganza every night this holiday season at Faneuil Hall Marketplace!
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: Now to January 1, 2017 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Head to Jordan’s Enchanted Village in Avon to relive childhood memories and check out this wonderful holiday display!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget that the ICA in Boston is celebrating their 10 year Anniversary with 10 days of celebrations from December 1-10, 2016 with reduced admission, fun activities, and more!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discount Tickets to Popular Holiday Events in Boston
- Tree Lightings 2016 in Boston
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2016: Discount Holiday Events and Dining
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022