Happy first weekend of December! Here are some fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston:
Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lighting: November 30-December 2, 2018 in neighborhoods across the city. Mayor Walsh will be lighting Christmas trees and bringing joy and presents to various neighborhoods in Boston.
Primark Nutcracker Meet-and-Greet: Saturday, December 1, 2018 at Primark in Downtown Crossing. Head to Primark from 10-2PM to meet the characters of Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker.
Holly-Day on the Harbor: Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 12-2PM in Waterfront Square at Atlantic Wharf. Enjoy this family-friendly holiday celebration with music, arts and crafts, holiday treats, and more!
SoWa Winter Festival: November 30-December 2, 2018 at 540 Harrison Avenue in the South End. Enjoy this makers marketplace with over 100 unique vendors and holiday gifts.
The Enchanted Village Opens: November 17, 2018 to January 1, 2019 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 10, 2018 to December 24, 2018. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Holiday Tree Lightings in Boston for the 2018 Holiday Season
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2018 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022