Things have been a little hectic off the blog front lately, and I’m sorry that it’s been affecting my roundups, tweets, and overall blog performance. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
If you are around Boston this upcoming weekend, here are some fun and inexpensive things to do. As always, if I missed any fun and free Boston events, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks!
GospelFest 2015: Sunday, August 9, 2015 from 5-9pm at City Hall Plaza. This annual gospel event showcases both contemporary and traditional gospel music and features local and national musicians. Free.
PorchFest at the Lawn on D. Saturday, August 8, 2015 from 3-9pm at The Lawn on D. Enjoy a day of music from local Boston musicians! Rain date is Sunday if needed.
Magic 106.7 Free Family Film Festival: Saturday, August 8, 2015 at the Prudential Center courtyard at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Paddington.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 8, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Disney’s Cinderella.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, August 9, 2015 at Christopher Columbus Park at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Money Ball.
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency.
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Every Sunday starting Sunday, June 28, 2015 through August 30, 2015 from 3:30pm-6pm in Cambridge. Free Sunday games along the banks of the Charles River every Sunday in the summer as well as yoga at 5pm.
For even more fun and cheap things to do this summer don’t forget to check out 27 Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston, Top Things to Do on a Boston Vacation and Free Fitness Classes and Events This Summer as there’s a lot of things that happen on the weekend!
Also, just a reminder that you can hit the South End Open Market at SoWa every Sunday, take a free trolley to Columbia Point on the weekends to check out museums, and enjoy Summertime @ The Street with free music and yoga!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020