There are so many fun and affordable things to do this weekend in Boston!
Just a friendly reminder that I am currently not actively checking the blog since I just had a baby so the majority of information was compiled a few weeks ahead of time. Please do your own due diligence and check event info before heading out to ensure the event listed is still happening because I won’t be active at all this week. Thanks!
St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast: August 3-6, 2017 in the North End. Enjoy this annual North End Festival in the North End of Boston. Free.
Shakespeare on the Common: Last chance! August 5-6, 2017. Enjoy a free performance of Romeo & Juliet at Parkman Bandstand on Boston Common for their last shows: 3PM and 8PM on Saturday and 7PM on Sunday.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center: Saturday, August 5, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie in the South Garden at the Prudential Center at dusk (fun starts at 6pm) with a free screening of Moana.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 5, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park at Assembly Row in Somerville at dusk for a free movie screening of Moana.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, August 6, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park on Sunday night at dusk with a free movie screening of Florence Foster Jenkins.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, August 5-6, 2017. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, Dine Out Boston kicks off Sunday for two weeks so it’s a great chance to check out some new Boston restaurants at set prices!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022