There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Boston GreenFest: August 3-5, 2018 at Boston City Hall Plaza and Faneuil Hall. Enjoy this annual green festival with entertainment, local food trucks, activities, and much more!
St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast: August 2-5, 2018 in the North End. Head to the North End this weekend for the St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast on Hanover and Battery Streets.
Dine Out Boston: August 5-10 & 12-17, 2018. Enjoy Boston’s Restaurant week with fixed menu prices at your favorite restaurants.
Shakespeare on the Common: July 18-August 5, 2018 at the Parkman Bandstand on the Boston Common. Enjoy your last chance to catch a free performance of Richard III at 8PM and 7PM on Sunday nights and a special matinee at 3PM on Saturday.
National Oyster Day: Sunday, August 5, 2018 at Back Bay Social Club. Celebrate National Oyster Day at Back Bay Social Club with $1 Oysters, live music, giveaways, and more!
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 starting at 6PM. Enjoy a free movie under the stars in the courtyard of the Prudential Center with a free screening of The Incredibles starting at dusk.
Movies in the Park: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 at Sylvester Baxter Park in Somerville. Head to Assembly Row for a free outdoor movie with a free screening of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle starting at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Every Sunday night from July 22-August 26, 2018 at Christopher Columbus Park in the North End. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Chariots of Fire at dusk.
ZUMIX Summer Concert Series: July 8-August 26, 2018 at Piers Park from 6-8PM. Bring a picnic and some friends and enjoy an evening of free live music!
Tango in the Park: Every Saturday in July & August from 6:30-9:30PM at Rose Greenway Conservancy (across from Boston Harbor Hotel). Enjoy, dance, and delight in the magic of the Tango in the Park with free beginner lessons at 7:30PM.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022