I can’t believe it’s the last weekend in August! Here’s some fun and cheap things to do this weekend! If you have Friday off, don’t forget to check out the last Free Friday Events Roundup of the summer for some fun and free things to do!
Saint Anthony’s Feast: August 28-30, 2015 in the North End. Enjoy the largest Italian Festival in New England with vendors, music, fun and more!
Sports Sunday: Sunday, August 30, 2015 at The Lawn on D. Head to the Lawn on D to watch the Red Sox take on the Mets on the big screen sponsored by WEEI.
Magic 106.7 Free Family Film Festival: Saturday, August 29, 2015 at the Prudential Center courtyard at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Despicable Me
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 29, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Maleficent
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency.
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Every Sunday starting Sunday, June 28, 2015 through August 30, 2015 from 3:30pm-6pm in Cambridge. Free Sunday games along the banks of the Charles River every Sunday in the summer as well as yoga at 5pm.
For even more fun and cheap things to do this summer don’t forget to check out 27 Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston, Top Things to Do on a Boston Vacation and Free Fitness Classes and Events This Summer as there’s a lot of things that happen on the weekend!
Also, just a reminder that you can hit the South End Open Market at SoWa every Sunday, take a free trolley to Columbia Point on the weekends to check out museums, and enjoy Summertime @ The Street with free music and yoga!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021