There are so many fun and affordable things to do this weekend in Boston! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Fisherman’s Feast: August 17-20, 2017 in the North End. Enjoy the 107th Annual Fisherman’s Feast in the North End. Free.
West End Children’s Festival: August 19, 2017 from 12-3pm in the West End. Enjoy an afternoon of family-friendly fun with free games, food samples, entertainment and more!
Quincy August Moon Festival: August 20, 2017 from 12-5PM in Downtown Quincy. Enjoy traditional and contemporary performances, street fare, and activities for all ages.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center: Saturday, August 19, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie in the South Garden at the Prudential Center at dusk (fun starts at 6pm) with a free screening of Beauty and the Beast (Live Action).
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 19, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park at Assembly Row in Somerville at dusk for a free movie screening of Dr. Strange.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, August 20, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park on Sunday night at dusk with a free movie screening of Hoosiers.
Revere Beach Date Night Movie: Saturday, August 19, 2017. Enjoy a free date night movie at Revere Beach with a free movie screening of Grease at dusk.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021