There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events in Boston!
Fisherman’s Feast: August 16-19, 2018. Enjoy delicious food, music, processions, and much more at the Boston’s oldest continuous Italian Festival.
Wicked Good Festival: Saturday, August 18, 2018 at Boston Common. Enjoy free performances from Bleachers, Buffalo Tom, Juliana Hatfield, Air Traffic Controller, and more.
Quincy August Moon Festival: Sunday, August 19, 2018 in Quincy Center from 12-5PM. Enjoy free live music, cultural performances, kid activities, and much more!
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 starting at 6PM. Enjoy a free movie under the stars in the courtyard of the Prudential Center with a free screening of Tarzan starting at dusk.
Movies in the Park: Every Saturday from July 7-August 25, 2018 at Sylvester Baxter Park in Somerville. Head to Assembly Row for a free outdoor movie with a free screening of Beauty and the Beast starting at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Every Sunday night from July 22-August 26, 2018 at Christopher Columbus Park in the North End. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Apollo 13 at dusk.
Tango in the Park: Every Saturday in July & August from 6:30-9:30PM at Rose Greenway Conservancy (across from Boston Harbor Hotel). Enjoy, dance, and delight in the magic of the Tango in the Park with free beginner lessons at 7:30PM.
ZUMIX Summer Concert Series: July 8-August 26, 2018 at Piers Park from 6-8PM. Bring a picnic and some friends and enjoy an evening of free live music!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022