There’s a lot of fun things to do this weekend in Boston! It is also tax-free shopping in Massachusetts so the majority of your items purchased will be tax-free if you do plan on doing some shopping this weekend.
Fisherman’s Feast: August 13-16, 2015 in the North End. Enjoy Boston’s longest continuous Italian Festival in the North End. (Make sure to hit up the Sweet’N Low Truck for a sweet treat!)
Wharf Festival: Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 11-3pm at Long Wharf. Head to Boston’s Long Wharf for carnival games, music, face painting and more.
West End Children’s Festival: Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 12-3pm. Enjoy time with the family at this festival with free games, activities, food and more!
Magic 106.7 Free Family Film Festival: Saturday, August 15, 2015 at the Prudential Center courtyard at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Ratatouille.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 15, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Alexander and the Very Bad Day.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, August 16, 2015 at Christopher Columbus Park at sunset. Enjoy a free outdoor movie screening of Sabrina.
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency.
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Every Sunday starting Sunday, June 28, 2015 through August 30, 2015 from 3:30pm-6pm in Cambridge. Free Sunday games along the banks of the Charles River every Sunday in the summer as well as yoga at 5pm.
The Red Sox are in town this weekend and if you are interested in hitting Fenway make sure to read Red Sox Games on a Budget!
Dine Out Boston also begins on Sunday and last two weeks (excluding Next Saturday) and you can find more information about Boston’s Restaurant week here.
For even more fun and cheap things to do this summer don’t forget to check out 27 Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston, Top Things to Do on a Boston Vacation and Free Fitness Classes and Events This Summer as there’s a lot of things that happen on the weekend!
Also, just a reminder that you can hit the South End Open Market at SoWa every Sunday, take a free trolley to Columbia Point on the weekends to check out museums, and enjoy Summertime @ The Street with free music and yoga!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Fun Group Activities Boston: 10 things to do in Boston with a Large Group - February 11, 2023
- Boston Valentine’s Day 2023 – Best Events, Parties and Celebrations near you - February 7, 2023
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023