There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area!
If you are looking for fun and free things to do on Friday, August 12, 2016, please head here.
Madonna Della Cava Feast: August 12-14, 2016. Head to the North End for the Madonna Della Cava Feast this weekend!
47th Chinatown August Moon Festival: Sunday, August 14, 2016. Head to Chinatown on Sunday for the 47th August Moon festival with music, martial arts, street vendors, and much more.
Patriots Training Camp: Sunday, August 14, 2016 (and other dates too) at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Head to Gillette Stadium for Patriots Training Camp which is free and open to the public on select days this summer!
Dine Out Boston Begins: August 14-19 & August 21-26, 2016 at participating restaurants around Boston. Enjoy Boston’s restaurant week for two weeks kicking off this Sunday with 2-3 course meals at great prices.
Magic Family Film Festival: Saturday, August 13, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Zootopia at the Prudential Center courtyard at dusk (rain date the following Tuesday if needed).
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 13, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Jurassic World at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park in Somerville at dusk.
Sunday Night Movie Night: Sunday, August 14, 2016. Free outdoor movie screening of Raiders of the Lost Ark on the lawn at Christopher Columbus Park at dusk.
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Sunday Parkland Games: Sunday, August 14, 2016 at Herter Park (*location moved for second half of summer) in Cambridge from 3:30-6pm. Enjoy free games and activities almost every Sunday afternoon in the summer.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Free Fitness Series and Classes in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Museums with Free & Cheap Admission Every Day of the Week - April 18, 2021
- Spring Break 2021- Ideas for Families at Home In Boston - April 17, 2021
- Spring Break Camps in Boston – 2021 April Vacation Week Activities - April 16, 2021