There are so many fun and affordable things to do this weekend in Boston! Here are some fun and free things to do for August 12-13, 2017:
Madonna Della Cava Feast: August 11-13, 2017 in the North End. Enjoy this 97th annual North End Festival in honor of Madonna Della Cava. Free.
Out of the Park: Saturday, August 12, 2017 at Boston Common starting at 2:30PM. Watch the Red Sox game on the big screen in Boston Common with some refreshments, giveaways, and more!
10th Annual Boston GreenFest: August 11-13, 2017 at Boston City Hall Plaza and Faneuil Hall. Enjoy EcoForums, films, entertainment, kid activities, and more! Free.
Open Newbury Street: August 13, 2017. On three Sundays this summer, Newbury Street will be pedestrian only from 10-6PM.
Magic 106.7 Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center: Saturday, August 12, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie in the South Garden at the Prudential Center at dusk (fun starts at 6pm) with a free screening of The Little Mermaid.
Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park Movie Series: Saturday, August 12, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Sylvester Baxter Riverfront Park at Assembly Row in Somerville at dusk for a free movie screening of The Lego Batman Movie.
Sunday Night Movie Night at Christopher Columbus Park: Sunday, August 13, 2017. Enjoy a free outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park on Sunday night at dusk with a free movie screening of E.T.
Patriot Place Summer Flicks: Saturday, August 12, 2017 in Foxboro, MA. Head down to Patriot Place for a free movie screening of Moana at dusk on the NRG Plaza.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, the second week of Dine Out Boston kicks off on Sunday if you are looking to check out a local Boston restaurant!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Fitness Classes and Programs in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- Free Music Series in Boston for Summer 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021