Guac-Off: Sunday, April 10, 2016 at The Painted Burro in Somerville. Check out the 4th Annual Guac off and taste the 10 best guac recipes and cheer on your favorite. $5/per person.
100th Day Celebration: Saturday, April 9, 2016 at Mass Audubon sanctuaries across the state. Enjoy a special 100 year celebrate at Mass Audubon sanctuaries across the state with free admission, guided nature walks, and family friendly activities! Free.
Boston Design Week: Now through April 10, 2016 across the city. The 12-day design festival is coming to an end this weekend with a lot of fun and (mostly) free design events.
Boston National Poetry Month Festival: Now through April 10, 2016 at Boston Public Library. Celebrate National Poetry Month with free poetry slams and events.
Out of the Blue Artist Market: Every Saturday in April in Cambridge. Are you looking for something out of the blue? Check out this pop up market happening every Saturday in April.
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If you are looking for even more things to do, the Big Apple Circus is currently at City Hall Plaza in Boston and the Boston Duck Tour season has begun and discount tickets can be found for both as well as other fun events in the city!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Run Clubs in Boston
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021