Happy (almost) weekend! Here’s a few things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area for cheap:
L.L. Bean Grand Opening Celebration: April 6-8, 2018 at One Seaport in Boston. L.L. Bean is opening its doors this weekend at its newest location in Boston’s Seaport District with free food, live music, outdoor yoga, games, and more! Free.
Boston Design Week: April 4-15, 2018. Boston Design Week seeks to increase awareness of all aspects of designs with a variety of events, and some are free!
Boston National Poetry Month Festival: April 4-8, 2018. Head to the Boston Public Library Central branch this week to enjoy over 50 established poets and musicians. Free.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, April 7-8, 2018. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Rare Shaw’s Monopoly Pieces for 2018
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021