Happy (almost) weekend! There’s SO MANY fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond!
The Japan Festival: April 28-29, 2018 at Boston Common. Enjoy two days of fun this year with a food festival on Saturday and the big festival on Sunday to share and celebrate Japanese culture in Boston!
ArtWeek Boston Returns: April 27-May 6, 2018. Enjoy this award-winning creative festival in Boston with many free events and hands-on activities.
Harvard Arts First Festival: April 26-29, 2018 at Harvard University. Enjoy this annual student showcase of art, music, fun, and more.
Boston College Arts Festival: April 26-28, 2018 at Boston College. Celebrate the arts with the annual student showcase filled with art, music, theatre, dance, poetry, and more!
Brookline Open Studios: April 28-29, 2018 from 11-5pm at art studios in Brookline. Artists in Brookline are opening up their studios for free this weekend to enjoy art and meet the artists!
Park Serve Day: Saturday, April 28, 2018 at a variety of parks throughout Boston and Massachusetts. Help prepare state parks and beaches for the season by helping with trash, clearing trails, and sprucing up parks!
Run of the Charles: Sunday, April 29, 2018. The Run of the Charles is the largest flat-bottomed boat race in New England so cheer on the 1,500+ racers this weekend!
Walk for Music: Sunday, April 29, 2018 in East Boston. Join ZUMIX and their community members for a 2-mile walk to support their programs free and low-cost for over 1,000 youth each year.
Institute of Contemporary Art Play Date: Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 10-4pm at the ICA. FREE admission for up to 2 adults per family when accompanied by children ages 12 and under on Saturday. (Youth 17 and under area always free).
MIT Museum: Sunday, April 29, 2018. The MIT Museum is free the last Sunday of each month, September to June.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Rare Shaw’s Monopoly Pieces for 2018
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020