There’s so much fun and free things to do this weekend in Boston! Fingers crossed for a lovely Spring Weekend!
Cambridge Science Festival: April 13-22, 2018. Enjoy this 10-day, 200+ event festival celebrating and showcasing STEAM. Many events are free.
Free Park Day: Saturday, April 21, 2018. Enjoy free admission to all national parks this Saturday for National Park Week.
Free Marine Mammal Safaris: Saturday, April 21, 2018. Save the Harbor is hosting free Marine Mammal Safaris on Saturday with availability on the 9:30AM cruise still available.
East Boston Open Studios: April 21-22, 2018. Local East Boston artists are opening their studios to the public this weekend.
Boating Open House: Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 9-1PM. Go for a sail and learn more about Community Boating Inc. with this free open house.
Earth Day Art Market: Saturday, April 21-22, 2018 at CambridgeSide. Enjoy this Earth Day Art Market with handmade gifts, original art, jewelry and one-of-a-kind merchandise from local and regional artists.
Spring Family Day: Celebrating our Diverse Stories: Saturday, April 21, 2018 at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate. Join the EMK Institute with activities celebrating America’s diversity. Recommended for ages 5+.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Edaville Railroad Discounts for 2018
- 7 Free Tours in Boston
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020