Happy first weekend of April! Here’s a few things to do this weekend in the Greater Boston area for free or cheap!
Wicked Wine Fest: Saturday, April 2, 2016 at Cyclorama in the South End. Enjoy various wines at this Wicked Wine Fest! Tickets are pricey ($69) but you can get discount tickets for $29 + fees through Goldstar Boston (affiliate link).
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, April 2-3, 2016. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate.
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If you are looking for even more things to do, the Big Apple Circus is currently at City Hall Plaza in Boston and the Boston Duck Tour season has begun and discount tickets can be found for both as well as other fun events in the city!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus: The Grand Tour
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Get All Your Daily Needs Delivered Right to Your Doorstep with Pharmapacks! - March 8, 2021
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021