Happy Marathon Weekend in Boston!
Here are some fun and cheap things to do in Boston this weekend:
Celebrate Patriots’ Day with the Boston Marathon: Monday, April 16, 2018 from Hopkinton to Boylston Street in Boston. Cheer on the runners of the Boston Marathon! Free.
Patriots’ Day Celebrations in Lexington & Concord: April 14-16, 2018 in Lexington & Concord. Head to Lexington & Concord to commemorate the opening battle of the American Revolution with reenactments, parades, ceremonies, and more.
John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo: April 13-15, 2018 at the Seaport World Trade Center. Check out one of the best runner’s expo in the country this weekend in Boston!
Faneuil Spring Fling: Saturday, April 14, 2018. Celebrate spring with street performers, mobile barbershop, outdoor concert, and more at Faneuil Hall from 12-9:30PM.
Swan Boats Opening Day: Saturday, April 14, 2018 in the Public Garden. The Swan Boats are back for the season in the Public Garden. Rides are $4.00 for adults and $2.50 for ages 2-15.
Cambridge Science Festival: April 13-22, 2018. Enjoy this 10-day, 200+ event festival celebrating and showcasing STEAM. Many events are free.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Edaville Railroad Discounts for 2018
- 7 Free Tours in Boston
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021