If you are looking to head out this weekend, here are some fun and inexpensive things to do this weekend:
Boston Design Week: March 29-April 9, 2017. Enjoy this 12-day Citywide Design Festival with many free and inexpensive events focused around design!
Pics in the Park: Sunday, April 2, 2017 at Millennium Park in West Roxbury. Bring your camera and join an informal photography session in a Boston park. Free.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, April 1-2, 2017. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Free Weekend at Historic Newton: April 1-2, 2017 in Newton. Enjoy free admission at the Jackson Homestead & Museums and Durant-Kenrick House this weekend in Newton.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great and fool-free weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Top Budget-Friendly Things to Do This Spring in Boston
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Rare Pieces for the 2017 Shaw’s Monopoly Game
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Free Comedy Shows in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021