There’s so many fun and inexpensive things to do this weekend in the Boston area! Here’s a few ideas of some cheap weekend fun:
The 35th Annual MayFair: Sunday, May 6, 2018 at Harvard Square from 12-6pm. Enjoy this annual springtime tradition featuring live music, dance troupes, food, crafts, and much more! Free.
The Lawn on D Cinco de Mayo Celebration: May 4-5, 2018. The Lawn on D officially opens for the season and is celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend with live music, food samples, games, and more!
Wake up the Earth Festival and Parade: Saturday, May 5, 2018. Head to Jamaica Plain for this family-friendly festival and parade.
Brookline Reservoir Family Fishing Festival: Sunday, May 6, 2018 from 9-12PM at Brookline Reservoir. Learn to fish at this family-friendly event. $7 per family.
Belkin Lookout Farm Open House: May 5-6, 2018 at Belkin Lookout Farm in Natick. Head west for this open house with free admission this weekend! Ride the train through the orchard, visit farm animals and enjoy more family-friendly activities.
Taza Chocolate Cinco de Mayo Block Party: Saturday, May 6, 2018 from 12-5pm. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Taza Chocolate in Somerville with live music, crafts for kids, food trucks, and more!
SoWa Art Walk: May 5-6, 2018. Meet artists in their local environment with over 150 participants. Also, don’t forget to check out the SoWa Open Market this weekend as well!
ArtWeek Boston: April 27-May 6, 2018. Enjoy this award-winning creative festival in Boston with many free events and hands-on activities.
Somerville Open Studios: May 5-6, 2018. Head to Somerville this weekend where many local artists are opening their doors to their studios for free!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Edaville Railroad Discounts for 2018
- 7 Free Tours in Boston
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020