Happy last weekend of March! I didn’t really find too much fun and different events and festivals for this weekend in Boston, but it’s probably because it’s Easter weekend.
It is the first weekend of the Big Apple Circus at Boston City Hall Plaza and the circus will be here for a little while if you can’t make it this weekend!
Please let me know if there’s any fun and cheap things to do this weekend in the comments below!
Bass Pro Shops Easter Event: March 19-27, 2016 at Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro. Enjoy a free Easter event with crafts and a free picture with the Easter Bunny!
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Cambridge Winter Farmers Market: Every Saturday from January 9-April 30, 2016 from 10am to 2pm. Enjoy this local famers market at the Cambridge Community Center.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus: The Grand Tour
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Rare Pieces for Shaw’s Monopoly Game 2016
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020