Happy (almost) weekend! Here’s a few things to do in the Greater Boston area without spending too much money!
Don’t forget to check out budget-friendly things to do during February Vacation Break as well for more fun and cheap ideas!
Chinatown Main Street Cultural Village: Sunday, February 25, 2018. Head to Chinatown to celebrate Chinese New Year
Lowell Winterfest: February 23-24, 2018 in Lowell Massachusetts. Take a ride to Lowell for their annual Winterfest with free ice skating, kid activities, all-you-can-eat chocolate festival and more!
Family Day at MassArt: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Enjoy interactive activities and art-making designed and guided by MassArt students, faculty, and staff for a free family day. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021