We all know that your Charlie Card can help you save taking the T, but did you know that you can also receive discounts and savings a local restaurants, museums, retail locations and much more? To find all Charlie Card Discounts for 2014, please head here.
- Cheers: 10% off meal (excludes alcohol) or cheers merchandise at Cheers Faneuil Hall location
- Mija Cantina & Tequila Bar: Free Appetizer or Dessert with an entrée purchase
- Brighton House of Pizza: 50% off any pizza, $5 max discount
- $2 off one adult admission at Franklin Park Zoo
- $2 off one adult admission to the New England Aquarium (excludes IMAX and Whale Watching)
- $1 off at the Old South Meeting House and 10% off at the museum shop
- Osaka Japanese Sushu & Steak (Brookline): Free entrée on your birthday with a party of 4 or more, dine-in hibachi only
Pita Pit (Brookline): Buy one pita, get one freeNo longer in business– thanks David!
- 2-for-1 admission Sunday through Thursday and $5 off tickets on Friday and Saturday at Dick’s Beantown Comedy Vault with reservations
- Mike’s Fitness: One free workout (first-timers only)
There are so many great discounts from many local companies, so make sure you check out the full list here. I also added the museums and attraction discounts to my big ‘ol running list here. Do you have a favorite Charlie Card discount?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020