Are you looking for cheap or free things to do during February Vacation week in Massachusetts?
Below are a list of suggestions for budget-friendly things to during February Vacation week if you and/or the kids have the week off.
- Ice Skate for Free at Boston Common Frog Pond from February 20-24, 2017
- Head to Faneuil Hall for their free Marketplace Movie Nights from February 20-23, 2017 to catch a free movie
- Experience Kissimmee with free zip lining, alligators, and more at Dewey Square from February 18-20, 2017
- All DCR-Owned Ice Rinks are free (just pay for rentals if need) and here’s where you can find Free Ice Skating in Boston at arenas & more
- The MFA is free during all Boston Public School Holidays for youth (and free with suggestion donation on Wednesday nights after 4pm)
- Free Admission to the ICA on Monday for President’s Day and on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- On Fridays from 5-9pm the Boston Children’s Museum has $1 admission!
- All National Parks are Free on Monday, February 20, 2017
- Reserve free or discount passes to many Boston attractions through the Boston Public Library
- New England Teachers receive free admission for active NE teachers grades K-8 at the Boston Children’s Museum with valid work ID, union card or paycheck and photo ID
- All New England Teachers (K-12) receive free admission at the New England Aquarium
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for free activities during February Vacation Week!
- Use Liftopia to score discount lift tickets (affiliate link) to local ski mountains
- Have a little you time and get a laugh in with Free Comedy Shows in Boston and Comedy on a Budget in Boston
What do you plan to do during February Vacation week? Do you have any budget-friendly suggestions that I may have missed?
Please leave any other inexpensive ideas in the comments below!