Are you looking for some fun ideas of things to do during February Vacation Break for 2014 in Boston and Massachuetts?! I don’t have kids, so you can take these suggestions with a grain of salt, but here’s a few ideas that won’t break the bank:
- Have a staycation and enjoy Hotel Week Boston with discount room rates, perks, discount attractions and more
- Reserve free or discount passes to many attractions through the Boston Public Library
- Stop by Faneuil Hall and get discount lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert and more during Half Off at the Hall
- Discount Tickets for Disney on Ice at TD Garden
- Discount Tickets for Frost Ice Bar (kid-friendly until 4:45pm)
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and for Youths on weekends, after 3pm on weekdays, and during Boston Public School Holidays!
- Head west to the Old Sturbridge Village where kids (17 and under) get in free on weekends through March!
- Discount Tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters at DCU Center on 2/23/14
- Discount Tickets to the Musical Hairspray at Wheelock College
- Kids eat free at Dick’s Last Resort after Celtics and Bruins games
What do you plan to do during February Vacation week? Do you have any budget-friendly suggestions that I may have missed?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022