Next Week is April Vacation Week for Massachusetts schools and there’s lot of budget-friendly things to do for adults and kids!
Here’s a few ideas of things to do in Boston and Beyond during April Vacation Week if you or your kids have the week off:
- Opening Day for the Swan Boats on Saturday, April 15, 2017 in the Public Garden
- Cheer on the runners at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 17, 2017 (+ take the commuter rail to all the stops for $20 on Marathon Monday)
- Catch a Boston Red Sox Game at Fenway Park and Find Discount Sox Tickets and Parking + Free Red Sox Tickets for Red Sox Kids Nation
- Check out the Cambridge Science Festival from April 14-23,2017
- Discount Tickets and Deals for Boston Duck Tours for the 2017 season!
- Celebrate National Park Weekend on April 15-16 & 22-23, 2017 with free admission to all National Parks!
- Head to Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro for their Free Easter Event
- Check out CraftBoston Spring 2017 (affiliate link) for some art and craft inspiration and unique gifts
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week and Museums Where Kids Get in Free
- Use your local library card to reserve in advance Free and Discount Museum Admission
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and free for youths during school vacation weeks every day!
- Free Admission to the ICA on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- $1 Admission to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday Nights from 5-9pm + more ways to save at the Boston Children’s Museum
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for some fun spring happenings
- All New England Teachers (K-12) receive free admission at the New England Aquarium
- Free admission to Massachusetts residents with ID at various Harvard Museums on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons
- Visit Edaville Railroad in Carver, MA and find discount tickets and ways to save at Edaville!
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
- Have a little you time and get a laugh in with Comedy on a Budget in Boston
Don’t forget to check out Goldstar Boston (affiliate) for discount tickets and inexpensive events in the Boston area!
Let me know if I missed at fun or free events next week during April Vacation week!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020