If you’ve been reading Boston on Budget for awhile, you may know that I don’t have kids (unless you count my adorable pup). However, I have rounded up a lot of fun ideas for parents, children, and teachers during April Vacation week! I hope you get a few good ideas if you are looking for something inexpensive to do next week!
- Opening Day for the Swan Boats on Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Cheer on the runners at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21, 2014
- Catch a Red Sox Game: Discount Red Sox Tickets
- Eat before a Red Sox Game: Cheap Eats near Fenway
- Free and Discount Museum Admission (with advanced reservation) with your BPL card
- Enjoy free movie, music, and more streaming with your Boston Public Library card
- Discount Tickets and Promo Codes for the Big Apple Circus at City Hall
- Discount Tickets for Boston Duck Tours
- Half-Price and Discount Tickets to The Book or Mormon, Spirit of Boston, Blue Man Group and much more
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and for Youths on weekends, after 3pm on weekdays, and during Boston Public School Holidays!
- $1 Admission to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday Nights from 5-9pm
- $2 off admission at the JFK Library with a social media buzzword
- Great Discounts with your Charlie Card
If I missed any fun events or activities during April Vacation week, please let me know in the comments!
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021