Next week is April Vacation in Massachusetts and there’s a lot of budget-friendly activities to take advantage of. Hopefully the weather will (finally) be nice for a lot of outside fun as well!
Here’s a few ideas of things to do in Boston and Beyond during April Vacation Week if you or your kids have the week off:
*Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I receive a small thank you if you make a purchase through them*
- Opening Day for the Swan Boats on Saturday, April 14, 2018 in the Public Garden
- Cheer on the runners at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 16, 2018
- Catch a Boston Red Sox Game at Fenway Park and Find Discount Sox Tickets and Parking + Free Red Sox Tickets for Red Sox Kids Nation
- Check out the Cambridge Science Festival from April 13-22,2018
- Discount Tickets and Deals for Boston Duck Tours for the 2018 season!
- Head to Assembly Row for the Big Apple Circus and Score Discount Tickets
- Check out a National Park for FREE on Saturday, April 21, 2018 to celebrate National Park Week
- Check out CraftBoston Spring 2018 for some art and craft inspiration and unique gifts from April 20-22, 2018
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week and Museums Where Kids Get in Free
- Use your local library card to reserve Free Museum passes in advance
- Head to your local Library to check out a free program or event
- Check out a new playground or park in Massachusetts
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and free for youths during school vacation weeks every day!
- Free Admission to the ICA on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- $1 Admission to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday Nights from 5-9pm + more ways to save at the Boston Children’s Museum
- Relive history at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and get discount tickets for $19
- Explore the Revolution with Discount Tickets to the Old State House for $5
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for some fun spring happenings
- Free admission to Massachusetts residents with ID at various Harvard Museums on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons
- Edaville Railroad opens for the season on April 14, 2018 and will be open for vacation week. Find Discount Tickets to Edaville Railroad.
- Take a Free Tour of Boston
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
Don’t forget to check out Goldstar Boston for discount tickets and inexpensive events in the Boston area!
Let me know if I missed at fun or free events next week during April Vacation week!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020