Since restaurants are forced to close their dining rooms during the coronavirus outbreak, many are looking for creative new ways to create revenue and meet the needs of those stuck at home.
For those craving a craft cocktail, there are a handful of places in the Boston area that have you covered – they’re letting you order the ingredients for cocktails on their menu.
Unfortunately, restaurants in Massachusetts aren’t currently allowed to deliver alcohol. So the kits require you to have your own spirit to mix with the other ingredients. Some restaurants are even supplying ice and garnishes.
A few restaurants we know are offering cocktail ingredients include:
- Lone Star Taco Bar (both locations) – 617-782-8226
- Fat Baby – 617-766-3450
- Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar – 617-917-5626
- Alcove – 617-248-0050
- Blossom Bar – 617-734-1870
Cocktail kits are available in most cases for both takeout and delivery.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020