One week from today begins Restaurant Week Boston! Restaurant Week Boston runs from Sunday, August 18-23 & August 25-30, 2013 and many local restaurants in and around Boston participate with special menus and prices. Prices do not include beverages, tax, or gratuity and are subject to change:
- 2-Course Lunch: $15.13 per person
- 3-Course Lunch: $20.13 per person
- 3-Course Dinner: $38.13 per person
You can find a list of participating restaurants here. Keep in mind that not all restaurants participate in every meal period on every day, so pay attention to that before you reserve/stop in. Also, check out the special menus beforehand because they are typically created especially for restaurant week and are limited menus.
Reservations are strongly recommended, especially if you have a particular restaurant and date/time in mind. Many restaurant reservations can be made through OpenTable. Some restaurants have regular price menus that are lower or similar to the restaurant week dinner prices, so just make sure you do some research to find the best restaurant fit for you.
Will you be participating in Restaurant Week 2013?! Do you think it’s a good deal and what tips do you have for a first time Restaurant Week Diners?!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021