I’m not sure about you, but I’m in a little bit of a summer mood, especially hearing the weather forecast for the rest of the week!
Coming back this summer is Boston Harbor Hotel’s Summer in the City Entertainment Series which includes great concerts and movies starting on June 13th through August 30th, 2013! The best part is that this summer fun is free and open to the public!
My favorite summer in the city event is the free Music and Movie Friday where music will begin at 4:30pm and a free movie will be shown outside starting at dusk. Listed below are the movies that will appear this summer at the Boston Harbor Hotel:
- Friday, June 14, 2013: What’s Up, Doc?
- Friday, June 21, 2013: 12 Angry Men
- Friday, June 28, 2013: Now Voyager
- Friday, July 5, 2013: E.T.
- Friday, July 12, 2013: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Friday, July 19, 2013: Bye Bye Birdie
- Friday, July 26,2013: The Sting
- Friday, August 2, 2013: Tootsie
- Friday, August 9, 2013: Rear Window
- Friday, August 16, 2013: Mary Poppins
- Friday, August 23, 2013: From Here to Eternity
- Friday, August 30, 2013: Anchors Aweigh
For more information or to view the complete Summer in the City schedule, please click here.
Have you been in years past? What do you think of the movie lineup this year?
Latest posts by Boston on Budget Staff (see all)
- Father’s Day Freebies and Deals in the Greater Boston Area - June 14, 2019
- 2019 Memorial Day Deals & Freebies in Boston - May 26, 2019
- Mother’s Day in Boston: The Best Freebies and Deals - May 9, 2019