To read my updated and revised 2014 Birthday Freebie list in Boston & Beyond, please head here!
Yep, I am a winter baby, and this past weekend was my Birthday. The weeks leading up to my birthday, I received many lovely e-mails from various companies wishing me a happy birthday with fabulous freebies and offers.
I wanted to share some local and national companies that celebrated my day of birth with great birthday offers. Here’s what I got:
- Pinkberry: Free small yogurt added to pinkcard (valid for 7 days)
- Fire & Ice: Free Birthday Dinner (given about two weeks to redeem)
- Smokey Bones: Free Birthday Cake on Birthday
- IHOP: Free Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘n Fruity (or equal or lesser meal item) available (given about two weeks to redeem)
- The Melting Pot: Signature Chocolate Covered Strawberries when you buy two entrees and any two cheese fondues (given roughly 3 months to redeem)
- Chilis: Free Brownie Sundae (given about 2 weeks to redeem)
- Maggianos: Coupon for $10 off $30 or more (was able to sign up the day before, and still got it)
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Free Bagel and Cream Cheese when you purchase a drink for your birthday (was able to sign up the day before and received it on my birthday)
- Texas Roadhouse: Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs valid for 7 days (and also received a free appetizer for signing up for e-mail list)
- B.Good: Free Burger, Chicken Sandwich or Turkey Burger (valid for 7 days, and was able to sign up the day before)
I also received a 15% discount from the Red Sox, 10% from ESPN, Extra Care Bucks at CVS, 50 Swagbucks, and a few other freebies.
I also didn’t sign up and receive every birthday offer because I wasn’t interested or didn’t plan ahead well. Some Birthday freebies require a little planning, as you can’t register the day before, which I tried to do for some. However, as you can see above, I was able to receive some last minute surprises like the B.Good Burger pictured above! Here are some more Birthday offers that are rumored to work, but I didn’t personally receive:
- Boston Market: Sign up for their mailing club to grab a birthday offer (and grab a $3 off $6 purchase printable coupon too
- Not Your Average Joe’s: Join the Not Your Average Joe’s e-mail club for a complimentary birthday entree (Also, grab 15% off your first meal printable coupon)
- Boloco: Grab a free birthday burrito when you register online
- Applebees: Sign up to grab a special birthday treat (apparently a dessert)
- Au Bon Pain: Join their eClub and receive sandwich or salad on your birthday
- Baskin-Robbins: Free 2.5oz ice cream cone for your birthday
- Ben & Jerry’s: Free scoop of your favorite flavor and $3 off a birthday cake for your birthday
- Buca di Beppo: Free appetizer for your birthday
- Denny’s: Free Grand Slam Breakfast for your birthday
- Finale: Free Dessert when you sign up online (must register at least one week before birthday)
- Ninety Nine: Free dessert for your birthday
I already redeemed a few offers, and I still have a little time to redeem a few more. And, I only had one embarrassing singing encounter. Not too bad.
What are your favorite birthday freebies?! Do you plan ahead well and get flooded with great e-mails leading up to your birthday?
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021