Everyone loves a bargain. You can find some gems (old and new alike) at many of these Boston-area flea markets.
- Brimfield Market, 1 Main St, Brimfield, MA: One of the largest antique Flea Market & Shows, the Brimfield Market has been around for more than 50 years. While the most popular events are held three times a year (May, July, and September), the Brimfield Flea Market is actually comprised of about twenty individually owned and operated show fields. Unfortunately this year, Brimfield was canceled due to COVID-19 concerns.
- SoWa Vintage Market, 450 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118: Sundays are for SoWa. This vintage market located in the South End and is currently open with COVID-19 protocols in place from 11AM EST – 4PM EST on Sundays. The market features dalers that have curated collections of “vintage fashion, furniture, art, jewelry, and objects”.
- Grafton Flea Market, 296 Upton Street Rt 140, Grafton, MA 01519: The flea market is now open every Sunday from 6AM – 6PM EST both indoor and outdoors, while following all the CDC guidelines (masks and social distancing required). Open for more than 40 years, the Grafton Market is an indoor/outdoor market.
- Greenway Open Market, Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston, MA: During the summer months, the Greenway Open Market is home to jewelry, art, home goods and clothing vendors. It’s the perfect trip to make a day out of – grab a treat from a food truck and enjoying the Harbor afterward. Visitors will find exceptional art and locally produced products.
- Cambridge Antique Market, 201 Monsignor O’Brien Highway, Cambridge, MA 02141: Over 150 spaces and five floors, the Cambridge Antique Market offers furniture, lighting, fine silver and glass along with vintage clothing and collectibles. It’s open Tuesday – Sunday from 11AM – 6PM.