Amazon Prime has so many great benefits and some include:
- Unlimited FREE two-day shipping (and same-day shipping! depending on area) or you can opt for no-rush shipping and score a free $1 credit to use for eBooks, digital music, or videos
- Access to Amazon Family if you’re a Prime member with young children, sign up for Amazon Family (previously Amazon Mom) for free to get special offers including 20% off diapers subscriptions
- Unlimited instant streaming of over 40,000 movies, TV shows and ad-free streaming of over a million songs
- Unlimited Photo Storage with Amazon Cloud Drive
- 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals
- Free Kindle Book every month
- Access to exclusive savings just for Prime members (these are really nice!)
Amazon Prime is $99 a year, and is a good deal depending on how much you shop online and what you buy. It’s worth it for me because I buy a lot off Amazon (and actually got a package while writing this post, haha) but it may not be worth if for you.
Are you an Amazon Prime member? Does your zip code qualify for same-day delivery?
*This post contains affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021