There’s a new arrival to the Boston on Budget family!
I had a beautiful baby boy recently and will be going on a little break while my family gets adjusted to our first little one (minus my pup of course)!
I did pre-write and schedule some blog posts and tweets beforehand so the blog will still have some activity. Please do you your own due diligence to make sure the posts are still relevant and active. You may notice less/irregular posts in the future weeks as I am getting adjusted to life as a new mom.
I know some material I share tend to time sensitive and last-minute finds, I may miss a few hot deals. Please forgive me. However, hopefully you will like some of the stuff I knew about in advance!
I also updated some of the most popular posts and pages on Boston on Budget and hope you find them helpful while I’m away as well as usual favorites!
- Cheap Eats and Food & Drink Specials in Boston (Updated Jan/2015, New Additions Feb/2015)
- Boston Discount Attractions (Updated January 2015)
- Free Things to Do in Boston
- My Favorite Resources, Websites, Free Credits and more
- College Discounts in Boston
- Rare Monopoly Pieces at Shaw’s for 2015
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Alternative Boston Transportation Options and Promo Codes
- Boston Visitor Guide
- Half Price Tickets in Boston
- Discount Duck Tour Tickets for the 2015 season
- Discount Tickets to the Big Apple Circus at City Hall
Feel free to tweet me or reach out to me on social media to share something really great with me and I’ll try to catch it 🙂
Thank you for understanding and I’ll be back soon!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020