As I mentioned last week, Fridays in Boston are free and fun all summer long. This week, once again Highland Street Foundation is offering free admission to great attractions all around Massachusetts.
For this Friday, July 20th:
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum
- Higgins Amory Museum
Also, the Parks Department is hosting free fishing Fridays at Jamaica Pond for the month of July from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. No license is required for children under 15, but everyone else must have a fishing license. For more about this program, please go here.
In addition to free attractions & free fishing, there are also free film screenings in the city. There are Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell sponsored by WBZ and DCR. The movie for this week is The Muppets! Also, the Boston Harbor Hotel is offering free films by the sea. This week they are showing On the Waterfront. Both movies start at sundown.
What Free Friday events are you taking advantage of?! Enjoy!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020