The 151st annual Marshfield Fair is coming soon to the Marshfield Fairgrounds on the South Shore from Friday, August 17, 2018 to Sunday, August 26, 2018. The Marshfield Fair is open noon to 10PM daily.
Admission to enter the Marshfield Fair is $10 and Children 6 and under are FREE at the gate. Parking is $5 on-grounds.
If you would like to enter the fair and ride unlimited rides for the entire day, you may want to purchase a MEGAPASS. You can choose when and what you want to ride with MEGAPASS and has less restrictions than a typical wristband.
A weekday MEGAPASS is $35 and a weekend MEGAPASS is $40 and includes admission and unlimited rides from noon to 10PM.
For more information or to purchase a MEGAPASS for the Marshfield Fair, please head here.
If you are looking for more ways to save or missed the window for MEGAPASS here are a few more Marshfield Fair discounts:
- Friday, 8/17 & 8/14: Marshfield Residents pay $5 with proof of residency from 12-6pm
- Sunday, 8/19: Ride ticket special: 30% off all rides all day and night
- Tuesday, 8/21: Senior Day where seniors get in free!
- Wednesday, 8/22: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/23: Children’s Day: Free Admission for Children 12 & Under + 50% off all kiddie rides & wristband special available
There are also wristband specials on select days and times for $20-30 per wristband, and you can find more information here. Wristbands are available at Fiesta Shows Customer Service office on the day of the special but does exclude some rides like bumper cars, rock wall, roller coaster, and more.
You can also find a printable coupon to the Marshfield Field to save $5.
For more information about the Marshfield Fair or to purchase MEGAPASS tickets, please head here.
*I received complimentary passes to the Marshfield Fair as well as free passes to share along to one lucky winner. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
**You can enter to win FOUR FREE MEGAPASS TICKETS through Facebook. Make sure to enter by 11:59pm on Wednesday, 8/15! Good Luck!
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021