The 2015 Pruferred Shopper Card is here and it is a great card to get if you dine or shop at the Prudential Center in Boston!
Below are the food discounts at the Prudential Center available with the Pruferred shopper card:
- 5 Napkin Burger: 10% off lunch or dinner in the dining room for a party of 2 or more
- Au Bon Pain: Free medium soda w/ purchase of featured lunch sandwich
- Ben & Jerry’s: 10% off
- Boston Chowda: Grilled cheese sandwich and a small cup of soup for $4.99
- California Pizza Kitchen: Receive a free small plate menu item when you sign up for Pizza Dough Rewards
- Cheeseboy: 10% off
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza: 10% off
- Flamers: 10% off
- Haru: 10% off dine-in food purchases, takeout, and delivery orders
- L’Espalier: 20% off lunch, dine-only for up to 6 guests
- Panda Express: 10% off
- Paradise Bakery: Buy 1 Cookie, Get 1 Free
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 10% off, excluding alcohol
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: $1 regular sized drink with purchase of any entrée
- Regina Pizzeria: 10% off
- Sarku Japan: 10% off
- Star Market: $1 off at the salad bar
- Wagmama: 10% off
You can pick up the discount card at the Prudential Center customer service desk and it is free and easy to get! Once you have the Pruferred discount card, just show the card at any of the restaurants or retailers above (and more) to get a discount!
There’s also many discounts on retail stores, kiosks, and more that isn’t mentioned here. To find the complete list of participating stores and discounts, please head here.
Have you used the Pruferred Shopper Card before; what is your favorite discount?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021