Did you know that there are certain months that are better to buy particular items than other times of the year.
November is such a great month for bargain hunters, especially with Black Friday and Cyber Monday falling in November. However, just because there’s so many great things to buy in this month doesn’t mean everything is a steal!
- Kitchen Goods and Appliances: The end of the year is a great deal to be in the kitchen and looking deals for the kitchen such as mixers, kitchen storage, appliances and more.
- Android and Windows Tablets: If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on tablet and are looking for some good off brands, you’ll find some great deals this month! Also, look for deals on the Apple Mini or Apple Air 2!
- TV’s: TV buying season is finally here so keep your eye peeled for some great deals this month and until the Super Bowl!
- Wedding Dresses: If you are engaged, consider looking for your wedding dress this month. The summer brides have already married and a new wave of engagements happen over the holidays, which make November a great month to shop.
- Halloween Candy & Clearance: This is a great time to find clearance deals on Halloween candy, Halloween costumes, decorations and more!
- Select Produce: Apples, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, celery, tomatoes, cranberries, kiwis, lemons, oranges, pears, potatoes, pumpkin, squash, yams are all in season and are at their lowest price points this month.
Here’s a few things to avoid in June:
- Roku: You should find some deals on the Roku this month, but in December you should find more!
- Travel: Various websites are predicting travel to be cheaper in December so wait until next month to book your trip if you can!
- Jewelry: Wait until after the holidays (if you can) to purchase jewerly
Do you have any suggestions of items that are great to buy in September? Any items to avoid buying this month?