Are looking for discounts and deals for Six Flags New England? There are so many ways to save money on tickets for Six Flags that there is no reason to pay full price!
Regular price tickets for Six Flags New England are $63.99 for adults, $53.99 for under 54″, and kids under 2 are free.
Here are TEN ways to save money at Six Flags New England as well as other Six Flags locations as well!
- Buy a Season Pass for $76.99 and receive unlimited admission to ALL Six Flags for season pass holders
- Plan ahead and save $15 when you book tickets online in advanced
- Get together a group of friends to take advantage of Group rates of $37 for groups 15-99 when you book two weeks in advance (+ other group rates)
- Save up to 30% with online ticket purchases with your AAA discount and $5 off admission at the gate with you AAA card
- Save up to $16 with a can of Coca-Cola and use promo code COKE for online purchases!
- Keep your eyes peeled for discounts on products in your grocery aisle (beside your Coke can). In the past discounts have been found on Ortega Taco Shells, Wet Ones, Kraft cheese, and cereal and pizza boxes.
- Keep your eyes peeled for coupons at local stores near the cash register like coffee shops, hardware stores, convenience stores, grocery stores and more!
- Discover card holders receive a 5% discount on all purchases made in the park
- Free admission to Six Flags included with the Go Boston Card
- Take advantage of Groupon’s daily deal and get single-day admission for $39.99 (limited time offer, restrictions apply)
Also, make sure to check with your employer or special organizations to see if they offer any discount tickets, you may be pleasantly surprised to find some deals!
Do you know of any other ways to save at Six Flags New England? What is your favorite way to save money at Amusement parks?
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.