Outside the Box is coming to Boston for nine days in July for their first performing arts festival. The best part about Outside the Box is that the festival is completely FREE with over 200 festival performances all around Boston and Massachusetts from July 13-21, 2013. Some performances in particular to get excited about (in my opinion) are:
- Los Lonely Boys on Saturday, July 13, 2013
- Lonestar on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- Augustana on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Boys Like Girls on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Gentlemen Hall on Thursday, July 18, 2013
- Mighty Mighty Bosstones on Saturday, July 19, 2013
- Open auditions for soloists and A cappella (up to $25,000 in prizes)
There are also a large variety of performances from classical music, dance, to kid-approved performances. For all performances and more information, please click here.
Also, Outside the Box is looking for 700 Festival Volunteers! To volunteer or for more information, please click here. Volunteers will receive an exclusive t-shirt, special gift, and an invite to a private party.