If you love free outdoor movies in Boston, here’s a few more thanks to Mayor Walsh’s Free Movie Nights across different neighborhoods!
- Monday, August 4, 2014: Despicable Me II at Hunt/Almont Park, Mattapan
- Monday, August 11, 2014: The Lego Movie at Ramsay Park, Roxbury
- Monday, August 18, 2014: Rudy at M Street Park, South Boston
- Thursday, August 21, 2014: Frozen at Hynes Field, West Roxbury
- Monday, August 25, 2014: Planes at Ringer Park, Allston
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014: Monsters University at Town Field Park, Dorchester
- Friday, September 5, 2014: Jaws at Frog Pond, Boston Common
- Friday, September 12, 2014: The Nut Job at Adams Park, Roslindale
- Friday, September 19, 2014: Frozen at Frog Pond, Boston Common
- Friday, September 26: The Greatest Game Ever Played at George Wright Golf Course, Hyde Park
All movies begin at dusk and remember to bring a blanket. For more information, please visit here.