Edaville Railroad is located on the South Shore in Carver, Massachusetts and is a great place to take little ones for a day trip!
However, Edaville Railroad can be expensive, especially for a large family! Luckily, there are a few different coupons and discounts available.
Regular price tickets are $37 for ages 4-59 and tickets are $32 for ages 2-3 and seniors 60+. Children under 2 are free and parking is free.
Here are some ways to save money on tickets at Edaville Railroad in Carver, MA for the 2017 season:
- Go Early in the Season: All tickets from April 8, 2017 to May 14, 2017 are $27, not valid with any other offers.
- Date Specific Admission: Save $3 per ticket with date specific admission when you buy in advance, valid for the date of your choice only.
- Check your local library: Check your local library for discount passes to Edaville Railroad for free admission for one adult. Note: This pass is only available at a few local libraries, but it’s worth checking your town, especially if you live in the South Shore. I’ve seen the pass at Middleboro and Whitman town library, but I’m sure there’s more towns that participate.
- Massachusetts Residents: Massachusetts residents can get tickets for $27 per person at the front gate for ages 2+ with proof of Mass residency; can’t be combined with other offers
- MTA Members: Massachusetts Teachers can save $4 on admission when you buy tickets online and use promo code MTA4 for MTA members only. Not valid on Polar Express or other offers and is for MTA members only–you may need to show MTA membership at entrance if you use this promo code.
- AAA Members: Members of AAA can save $2 on admission when you show your valid AAA card.
- Military Members: Military Members receive free admission and family members receive half off admission with valid ID on select dates, not valid with other offers
- 2017 Entertainment Book: The 2017 Greater Boston Entertainment Book has a coupon for one complimentary admission when you buy one on page D23 and expires 12/30/17. Coupon valid Monday-Friday and not valid on some special events or other offers. The Entertainment Book can be bought online and shipped within a few days. The price of the book varies as it often goes on sale.
- Goupon Daily Deals: Check out Groupon for discount tickets to Edaville USA. The daily deal isn’t always available, but it’s worth checking Groupon or other daily deal sites to see if there’s any deals.
- Follow Edaville Railroad on Facebook: Follow Edaville Railroad on Facebook to find the latest promotions, updates, and special offers
Also, make sure to check out the Edaville promotional calendar. There were too many special offers to name so make sure to peek at the calendar to see if any promotions align with your schedule! There’s a lot of chances to save!
Edaville Railroad is such a fun place for children. We went to Edaville in December for the Festival of Lights and had a great time. My son was under 2 and got in free. There wasn’t a lot of rides we felt comfortable putting him on quite yet, but he had a few favorites that he went on over and over!
My son loved Thomas Land, which was included in the admission price as well!
I think he will really enjoy himself in a few years, especially in the warmer months. However, he was still able to find a few things to do under 2 and he loved seeing all the trains.
Have you been to Edaville Railroad before? Do you have any tips for saving money on tickets or in the park?
Don’t forget to check out the Boston Discount Attraction page for even more discounts and deals on local attractions and museums in the Greater Boston area!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.