Are you looking for discount tickets for admission at Canobie Lake Park this year?
Canobie Lake Park is in Salem, NH (off exit 2 in NH) and regular price admission is $38 at the gate for adults and $29 for seniors and children under 48″. Admission is $26 for everybody after 5pm. Children 3 and und are free.
Here’s a few different ways to save money on admission at Canobie Lake Park in NH:
Save $10 on admission with printable coupon (valid 8/29 and 8/30 only) Expired
- Save $5 on full-price weekday admission with coupon found at retailers like McD’s, Market Basket, Rite-Aid and more (YMMV- Your Mileage May Vary)
- Free admission for Mom’s and Dad’s on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- $7 off weekday admission and $5 off weekend admission for military members with proof
- Buy 2, get 1 free admission with select Pepsi cans
- Get $6 off admission when you buy online or at an AAA branch for AAA members
Also, Costco members can get discount tickets for $29.99 for general admission, as you can see in the picture above.
Also, make sure to check with your employer or special organizations to see if they offer any discount tickets, you may be pleasantly surprised to find some deals!
What is your favorite way to save at Canobie Lake Park?